Thursday, July 16, 2009

HY's reflections for 7 n 14 jul

7th july

We were, at that time, still unsure of whether we could get a slot for our lessons, thus I was feeling quite unsure. We had nothing to do except rehearse, which I guess could be considered as a blessing in disguise as we discovered flaws in our set of instructions. Through rehearsing, we discovered a more effificient way of getting feedback from the target audience, which was to change the survey method from online tabulation to immediate tabulation after the activity has been conducted. This ensures that we get responses from all the participants, and we have an added advantage as the target audience still has an impression of our project.

14th july

After confirming the time with Trybe, all the instructions from the teachers came rushing in. I felt really pressed for time, and the teachers were calculating how much time we had left to complete our project. I had to do a lot of liasing, and was quite unsure, until I realised that the people I need to lias with have always given me immediate responses, thus I felt assured.

No comments:

Post a Comment